Come join the fun and be a part of the party at the Nittany Valley Sports Centre! Just three miles from the University Park Campus of Penn State!
- 50,000 Square Feet of Fun!
- Comic Books, Sportscards, Anime, Action Figures, Arts and Crafts, Cosplay
- Magic the Gathering Tournament, Celebrities and Artists!
Where and When: Saturday, February 24 and Sunday, February 25, 2024 at the Nittany Valley Sports Centre, 177 Champion Rd, State College, PA 16803
- Saturday, February 24, 2024: 10 am to 7 pm
- Sunday, February 25, 2024: 10 am to 5 pm
There is plenty of free parking around the Sports Centre. If both the regular lot and the overflow lot at PCBI-Allen are full, you can park on campus at the East Parking Deck and take advantage of the free shuttle bus from East Halls! Pick up will be at the front of East Parking Deck on Bigler Road facing East Halls and the bus will loop between the convention and East Halls during the time of the convention.
🚨 Special Parking Update
Attendees can park one mile away at the Fullington Bus Company lot and get a shuttle from the lot to the convention free of charge! We are expecting both regular lots to get filled quickly. If so, drop off your passengers and go to the Fullington lot at: 2101 Alexander Dr, State College, PA 16803. Look for the yellow school bus! 🚌
- $15 Saturday
- $10 Sunday
- $20 for a Two-Day pass
Buy your tickets online and save up to 20% off if purchased by Jan 31, 2024. All online ticket purchases will get a free collector’s pin!
- Children 5 to 10 are just $5 on Saturday and free on Sunday.
- Children 4 and under are free both days.
- All Children under 10 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Penn State Students with valid ID will be $6 either day!
Early Entry Add-On:
Those that purchased the Early Entry Add-On will be allowed to attend the convention 45 minutes early both days. You will enter through the Will Call/Early Entry/Prepurchase line. No Early Entry Add-Ons are available the day of the convention.
As an extra benefit for purchasing an Early Entry Add-On, each attendee that does so will receive a Limited Edition HVC3 only lanyard and lithographs by Khoi Pham and Scott Hanna! Only a certain number of lithographs will be made so the only way to guarantee getting the lithographs is to buy the Early Entry Option! Khoi and Scott will be on hand to sign the lithographs!
To add to the excitement, there will be a game room on site where attendees can take part in a Magic Tournament, or just sit down, pick a game, and play with some new found friends! The cost for the draft tournament is $25 while the Commander tournament is free! We are also planning a Pokemon Tournament this year!
The schedule of organized play will be:
Saturday, 11 am to 1 pm, Pokemon The Card Game Meet Up!
Experienced player wanting to play against someone or a newbie that wants to learn how to play? Drop in and play a few rounds!
Saturday, 2 pm to 6 pm, Magic The Gathering Draft!
The cost for the draft is $25 and you must sign-up for the draft in the game room anytime before 2 pm on Saturday.
Sunday, 11 am to 4 pm, Magic The Gathering Commander!
The game room is open all day for you to stop by and find a partner to play with. It doesn’t have to be Commander!
If you live on campus and do not have transportation, Happy Valley Comic and Collectibles Convention will be providing free shuttle service to and from campus. The shuttle bus will be stopping at the East Parking Deck on Bigler Rd every 30 minutes starting at 9:30 am. Look for the school bus with the Happy Valley Comic Con Banner on it!
We have placed some vendors and here is the most up to date list and floor layout:
Activities and Celebrities:
Magic the Gathering Tournaments will be:
- Saturday at 2 pm (Cost $25)
- Sunday at 11am – Commander
Costume Contest will be:
- 10 and under will be 3 - 4 pm on Saturday
- 11-17 will be from 5 - 6 pm on Saturday
- 18 and over will be 3 - 4 pm on Sunday
Pokemon TCG Meet Up
- Saturday at 11 am
🍺 We have a special treat for all you beer lovers out there! Axemann Brewery will be set up both days starting at 10 am. Enjoy an ice cold beer while perusing the convention.
🍺 HVC3 has teamed up with the Happy Valley Brewing Company to offer convention goers a discount!
For all of those with Happy Valley Comic Con Wristbands or Lanyards, the Brewing Company will be offering
- 25% off one appetizer for groups smaller than 8
- For any group of 8 or more, 50% off one appetizer and a free French Fry plate
- And some special concoctions created just for the convention!
To take advantage of the above special deals, you must make a reservation!
- You can reserve your table now by calling: 814-234-4406 and use the code HVC3
- You can reserve online starting on Jan 24 at: www.happyvalleybeer.com and use the code HVC3
- Space will be limited so reservations are a must!
Do you want a cool souvenir from the convention? How about an HVC3 T-Shirt with this year’s logo on it?
Shirts are white and are only $15 each ($17 each for 2XL and 3XL) and will be ready for you at the convention. To order, click here.
T Shirt orders must be in by Feb 3 so they will be ready for the convention!